Wednesday, January 12, 2011

pink and devastating, part 2

(check out the previous post for the first part of the evening...)
The things I did, now, I did because of her. People need to know that part. I mean, I saw her look at that side stage door before turning away and forcing me to watch her ass switch switch switch into the congealed crowd before all the faces of our own personal audience had turned back to snatch their eyes to me, to see what I was going to do now, now that she had left me and my question just hanging here. I mean, sure, I still throbbed like a woofer at a bad 90s dyke club    still I was beginning to smell my own goddamn cunt over and above the accumulated aromas of second-hand smoke and cheap-ass cologne. I worked my jaw like I was popping gum, even though my mouth was suddenly too empty and dry, and said, “Figures,” then pursed my lips and turned my own self around, pushing between two thrift-store-suit-jacketed tranny boys behind me, wiggling out of any ideas they were forming about putting me in the middle of their T-dance sandwich. I made a beeline for the bathrooms, shoved my way through the clouds of glitter and hairspray into an empty stall, locked the door and sat my shaking self down.  I didn’t stop to think—not on your life. I popped open the clasp of my bag and took out the nylon harness that I carry out with me to these sorts of events (so as to foreswear that sad butch song, “oh I didn’t plan on getting it on tonight I’m not packing la la la.” You know how it goes—I don’t even have to hum any bars).  I settled the harness around my thighs and ass, then fitted in my Ms. Big Red, tucked her in place under the tutu ruffles and waistband, and felt something else in me thicken and harden. Maybe it was my resolve. I didn’t dare touch myself, just pissed, patted dry, straightened up and shoved back out into the crowd.

I made a round-about way to the far stage door she’d indicated as our rendezvous with her eyes like a parting shot, like the way girls used to say, Back playground after school—you’re gonna get it.    But the goddamn thing was locked when I tried to barge my way in, and it was only the long round toe of my platforms that kept me from knocking my too-eager forehead on the cheap presswood door.

“Eager much?” came a low, curdled-n-spiced voice in my ear, and I did not turn around because my knees were weak and anyway her breath was hot and searing on my bare neck, the sensation like ice and burn all at the same time. “You got the equipment to back up what you said out there?”  Did I mention my case of cotton mouth?  All I could do was lift up my handbag and nod. She snatched the bag away from me, and her breath came hotter on my neck.

Zora reached around me, grabbed at the doorknob, pulled it hard toward her, jamming it in to the frame, pulling herself tight into me for a moment and I felt the feathers of that boa tickling the back of my legs. Then she twisted hard and shoved, pushing the door open and shoving me through.  I stumbled into the dimly lit room, trying not to stumble over what would have been a strategically placed gymnast’s horse had my latest daddy been behind me, ready to lift my skirts and bend me over.  What was it doing here? Well, this was a gay club when the dykes weren’t taking it over once a year.  I turned to reach for Zora, see if she meant what she’d insinuated, see if she was ready for this bending, but she stood stone-faced against the door, arms folded, eyes wide and furious and smoky, still that hip cocked out, creating just the line of lust that every trucker silhouettes with their hands around the air and I got to draw my eyes around the flesh.

“And just who the fuck do you think you are?”  She flung at me, and my embarrassment was a  hot contrast to my lust, that ache she just kept kindling in my hips and thighs and cunt.  I opened my lips, though I didn’t know what I was going to say, but she wasn’t finished. “Don’t you know who I am? How are they going to honor us if we don’t honor each other, Althea?”

Oh shit.  She was pulling out all the goddamn stops.  Bu I knew this train of thought, its hazards and views, and, oh yes, its tunnels—having long argued against my own desires over and over again til the path was a well-worn rut and I’d had to just go ahead and put on a pair of tall heels just to climb out to flatten myself at ground level, which was where I’d stayed.  Til now.

“Come on, Zora. Don’t give me that shit.  We are wise enough to lay it all out for each other: Even the toppiest top has gotta get a break sometimes, and if a girl can’t take care of her sister when she’s in need, well, then what the fuck is a femme sisterhood for?”

“I’m not talking about taking anything away from you,” I continued as I stepped closer to her. “And I’m not suggesting anyone else could recognize the heat flare up in your pretty golden eyes when you took in my shoes        then my calves        then my thighs      and then my hips  then what you were hoping came next under here.  Like recognizes like sometimes, you know that.”

I had no idea where this patter was coming from; I hadn’t seen any goddamn such thing as what I was describing, but I needed an excuse to move closer, and she let me. Who knew it was so goddamn much work getting a girl to let you fuck her?  All anyone ever had to say to me was “Hey there—got the time?” and I was flung open like a midnight refrigerator door.

But then she let me kiss her, jut lean in, put a hand on the back of her head (careful not to pull at her ‘do just yet) and fitted my lips onto hers.  Her breath was musk-spicy and oh, shit, that hot pink tongue traced some holy new dirty alphabet in my mouth.  I gripped her neck tighter, wanting to bruise her but not sure if she’d let me and though she didn’t exactly soften, she did open and let me push all the way into and between those lips, those teeth, the teeth that had left brittle bronzing bruises on three-quarters of the bottoms in the city.

I said, into her throat, “Now you be gentle with me, and I’ll give you just what you need, Z.”  She growled at me, tensed her jaw. Her hand dug into my hair, through the product all the way down to the scalp.  She pulled hard down and in, tried to split my lip in three places. I’ll tell you what: I am not a pain slut, and I nearly came right there.

Zora broke the kiss just as I felt myself readying to forget the whole thing, just reach for her infamous fist and shove it into me. She strong-armed me back away from her, and lifted my bag, which she still clutched in her right hand.  She did not say, “Let’s see what we have here,” but it was clearly conveyed in that sharply drawn raised eyebrow—which fell flat when she snapped open the clasp and found just lipstick, some quarters and my money clip. Zora lifted her eyes, face as wide open as a top’s can get with surprise and confusion, but she didn’t get any words out before I had my two hands under my tulle, had freed Ms. Red from her confines, then I met Zora’s eyes with mine and put a hand on her shoulder, just a hand, just a hint of pressure.

And my good god, she went down.  Not to her knees but into a squat, legs bent and spread wide, resting on the leverage that her heels provided.  I’ll just let you imagine that for a minute.  And then she swallowed that cock               swallowed              and then I realized that this was certainly a part of her repertoire, some part of Zora’s story that nobody told. Before she could set the pace, I put my two hands to her cheeks, and did not move my own hips, Instead, I moved her head, those lips spread just wide enough that she was clearly having to strain, back and forth on me.  And yes, boys I could feel every stroke of her tongue and lips and throat, her teeth dragging for friction.  How does that happen?  And then, oh god, who cares, ‘cause I was holding her head still, fucking with deep thrusts, short and quick, coming only a little way out before I sunk clear back in. Her hands inched slow up my thighs but I stopped her, would not be distracted. “Put your hands under your skirt, Zora.  Feel how wet you are.”

Zora moaned around and through my cock       no one ever told her not to talk while her mouth was full, I guess  and there was cool on my legs where her palms had been. I pulled half way out so she could gasp some breath and slid back down her throat while the scent of her cunt swelled up and around us, mixing with the dusty air and, all right, my own pussy’s stink, too.

When she started really groaning, I pulled my cock up out of her throat with, “Not yet you’re not coming—get up, Z.” And she stood unsteady, wobbly   her thighs strained from the exertion of squatting like that. I helped her up and let her stumble, first onto me so I could taste her again, get all that lust, god, taste my own cock, let her easy cries fill between my lips and tongue and feed them back to  her                    and then I folded her over on the horse. She caught the soft leather between her palms and let her head drop and when I moved around behind her.

That’s when I noticed that Zora didn’t close the door all the way behind her, and, my good god, didn’t we have an audience again, a hot-eyed bunch of queers so sick of waiting for the fucking contest (‘cause you know how the show never can start til an hour or five after they said it’d be over).

I’m not going to lie to you: I had a hard time deciding what to do.  I flushed with power, suddenly desperate to be publicly witnessed deflowering the- Top-of-the-Tops. I wanted them to see how messy it was about to get, with bits of public persona shattered all around us. I wanted the boys to get a little quivery seeing how pillow-biter Althea could work the other side of the cock. Then Zora made a sound, oh shit, it was a whimper, it was almost a please, and I knew I had a higher allegiance. 

I made a sad-clown face at our watchers, then, hoping to mask the noise, shoved a gogo box out of the way with my hand while I kicked the door shut with my fat flat heels. Platforms: they’re just so good for so many things.

“Turn your skirt around for me, Zora,” and she did it so the slit let the material part over her round full ass, those good plump thighs, and all the dark fur around her pussy fluffed out right for me. She glistened, all her inner lips and folds slicked out from where she’d been playing with herself before. 

“Hold yourself open, Zora.”  She rocked a little back and forth on her heels, demand-y, but reached both hands around and parted that pussy for me. I bent down   I bent in                 and took one good
long        lick,          smearing my face on her and making her cry out like she was warming up, you know that kind of groan a girl makes when it starts to get good, and then the “Un-ooh-ah?” when you stop what was making them groan so good—I invented that shit, so it didn’t phase me.  We were gonna get to where she needed to go.  I yanked open the fasteners on the back of my tutu and pulled it off, then, slow, balanced myself and got steady on my platforms, of course, just like Shar says in The Femme’s Guide. I pushed my cock into her, a little in, then out, then a little more, wetting it all up: you see how we study what you’re doing when you’re working so hard over us? Then we do it better.

And oh, shit, that Z, she started screaming. But why was it muffled? I slid all the way in and looked up, saw she had her face pressed into the leather.  Oh no.  I put one hand on her hip, and grabbed the other one into her hair.  I took hold of that knot that that the chopsticks held together, yanked her head up by it, and started to fuck her for real.

“Let it go, Zora—come on,” and fuck if she didn’t let loose, bucking and wailing back into me like she did this all the goddamn time.  And we rode and rode and rode.

“Wait wait stop come out,” Zora rambled, bending around to look at me, her face drenched, hair half undone, eyes racooned and bleary. When I pulled out, she shoved off her skirt til it pooled at her feet, stepped out of it, and then she slid down off the horse                and she   laid
herself     down      on           the           cement.     On the cement, people.  One breast had popped free from the top of the bustier and was pinched tight and flat.  She spread her legs wide, all the way open, heels still on, every bit as hot as I have ever wanted to look for a lover. So much longing dripped off her gaze that I felt entirely inadequate.  I wanted to open the door, yank in the first butch I saw and set her to work so Z could get the fucking she so clearly deserved.

But I had made a promise, hadn’t I?  I knelt down on the concrete, knees bruising instantly, thanked some Kali-Ma/Kwan-Yin/Mother-fucking-Mary  and every other femme-goddess for the foresight to have started doing pushups again a few months previously, and slicked my cock back into her.

Before she could fill my ears entirely with her screams, I said, “You help me, Zora.  Get your hands back to work.  I know how much attention your clit needs.” Zora slid her hands across my shoulders, then pulled open my shirt and cupped my tits, easing them out of my bra so she could yank and pull at my nipples.  I fucked her harder, groaning, “Oh, shit, Zora, please, your hands, get them down there—” So she moved one hand, the bitch, and I could feel here ministering to her clit when I slammed my hips into hers. She kept working slow feathery gentle strokes across my fat nipple.

Sure enough, her pussy’s grip around Mz Big Red got tight and tighter the closer Zora came to coming. When she went over, she let go of my tit, thank god, grabbing hard at my ass, bruising while she bucked and shouted and bucked some more.

I slowed when she quieted, heard screaming on the other side of the door and knew the contest had finally started.  Zora panted under me, pulling me down to her face with her pussy-slick hands and kissed me again.  “All right, girl. What do you want, Althea?” She said, feeding me her fingers.  I sucked on what she gave me, taking in the full breadth of her mussedness, and knew we were about to get some prime time attention as soon as we went back out into the crowd.  She’d never let us leave this room unless she got some of her own back, as undone as she was, and I’m nothing if not accommodating, as I’m sure you’ve heard.

And that was how I got to ride home on Zora’s hot strong fist and forearm, the first femme to take that trip, shouting to the high heavens along with everyone else in the place, though my heights had little to do with camp and bouffants. And when we walked out, torn and smeared and bow-legged both, I let her walk ahead on that ragged edge, took in how she wobbled, watched her push a bit of hair back from one eye like the rest of her ‘do wasn’t a fierce wreck. Those who gave her the wide surprised eye got the story: Althea needed some and Zora gave it to her.  We just didn’t correct their misapprehensions. Girls have gotta do for each other sometimes, don’t we now.  Shit, that’s what solidarity is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment